Check out the following steps to help make sure you're able to access the latest and greatest in your Grovo platform and stay up-to-date on all things Grovo!
What do I need to tell my IT team?
- Whitelist the "grovo.com" URL
- Add the "@grovo.com" email domain to your safe-sender list
- Pro tip: Whitelist emails sent from these IPs
What are the minimum system requirements to access learning on Grovo.com?
- Operating Systems:
- iOS (can access grovo.com through a mobile web browser)
- Android (can access grovo.com through a mobile web browser)
- Supported Browsers:
- Chrome (60 and up)
- Internet Explorer (11 and up)
- Edge (latest release)
- Safari (9 and up)
- Firefox (latest release)
- No plug-ins required
- Minimum internet bandwidth required is 2.1 MB/sec to permit 720p video content
- Devices to learn on:
- The Grovo Lesson player is optimized for mobile, desktop, laptop, and tablet viewing
- The Admin experience is optimized for desktop, laptop, and tablet. Please note, you are not able to administer Grovo via a mobile device.
What course format and delivery does Grovo accept?
- SCORM 1.2 and SCORM 2004 compliant
- HTTPS hosting on grovo.om
How can I integrate Grovo with my existing systems?
- Out-of-the-box integration available with Cornerstone Ondemand Content Anytime
- AICC export for integrating into an existing LMS