Did you just receive the error stating "MissingKeyMissing Key-Pair-Id query parameter or cookie value?" If so, that's an indication that cookies are not enabled in the web browser. Once cookies are enabled, this error should disappear and you will be able to access the training.
Please follow the troubleshooting steps by browser listed below to resolve issues viewing SCORM lessons.
1. Check that your browser allows pop-up windows
2. Enable third-party cookies
5. If your company does a lot of site “blacklisting”
- Confirm that https://[your enterprise].grovo.com is moved to the approved sites list.
6. If using an iPhone/iPad to access training check out this visual resource
- When using iOS Safari, make sure to toggle off 'Prevent Cross-Site Tracking.' This is a new feature in iOS 11 that came out a few months ago. It doesn’t interact well with SCORM training.
Fixes not working? Submit a support ticket for further assistance.