Why embed a YouTube video in your lesson when you can simply upload it?
Before you start your upload, review Grovo's Acceptable Use Policy to confirm the video you want to upload is compliant.
Steps to convert and upload Youtube material to Grovo:
- Copy the YouTube video link
- Open a tab to http://www.flvto.biz/
Flvto.biz is a free software that converts streamed videos (like YouTube) into downloadable files.
- Paste YouTube link into the Flvto.biz converter field
- Choose a file format (See here for the file formats Grovo supports)
- Press 'Convert' to create file
- Download file to desktop
- Upload to a video card in your lesson
Confirm that the video loads and plays as expected on your end. If this is not the case, please submit a support ticket for further assistance.