A Microlearning® Pathway is a collection of Grovo topics that are strategically curated by our Content team to help you easily achieve specific and consistent learning objectives with your employees.
We present concepts such as leadership or diversity as skill sets that every employee in every level of role can invest in developing. Employees can progress through each Pathway as they move forward in their careers, or benefit from the most applicable Pathway given their personal career aspirations.
Professional Skills Pathway
Diversity and Compliance Pathway
Leadership Pathways are available for three different roles: Individual Contributors, Front-Line Managers, and Strategic Leaders.
Take the next step! Use Microlearning Pathways to engage your employees in deeper learning with sequenced lessons that connect the dots between individual concepts and achieving broader learning or professional goals.
Get started building your Pathways with these leadership tracks:
- Individual Contributor
- Making Tough Decisions
- Recognize When a Project Needs to Change
- Effective Writing Basics
- Practice and Deliver a Presentation
- Front-Line Manager
- Master Emotional intelligence
- Cope with Stress as a Manager
- Develop a Credible Business Case
- Strategic Leader
- Drive Organizational Change as a Manager
- Prioritize Psychological Safety on Your Team
- Behavior-Based Interviewing