So, you want to be a creator? You've come to the right place. The first thing you'll need to understand is that Grovo Cards are the building blocks of creating successful learning moments. By stringing Cards together you are able to create effective Lessons, just like us.
To get started:
1. From the 'Create' drop-down in the left navigation panel, click 'Lessons'.
2. Click the 'CREATE LESSON' button in the upper-right hand corner.
3. Choose either a blank lesson or build a lesson using a template. The template offers you best practices on formatting and building lessons.
4. Add a title to the lesson by clicking into the text box. You can change the background or image from the right-hand panel.
5. To add another card, click the 'Plus' icon in the lower-left hand corner. You'll be prompted with a few different card options.
6. As you add and make edits to the lesson, it will automatically be saved.
7. Make the lesson more searchable by adding an existing Tag. To add a Tag, click the 'TAGS' button and start to type the name of the Tag. To save the Tag, reselect the 'TAGS' button.
8. After you've completed your lesson, preview the lesson by clicking the 'PREVIEW' button. Once you've confirmed that the lesson is how you'd like it, gather feedback from relevant stakeholders by clicking on the 'GET LINK' button and sending the link.
9. Once you've received sufficient feedback, you can make the lesson public by clicking the 'READY TO PUBLISH' button and choosing to whom you'd like to publish the lesson (everyone or an existing group)
10. Now your selected users can search and view the Lesson and you can add the Lesson to a Track or Campaign.