The approximate duration of migration is two weeks. See below for a detailed breakdown of events.
Phase 1: Testing & Quality Assurance
1. Turn on migration tool and let it run [2 days]
2. Comprehensive testing and review for quality assurance by our team [1-3 days]
• Before this stage, confirm that you’re ready to run migration in your customer account. This is the only opportunity to pause the migration if needed to align with your specific launch schedule.
Phase 2: Customer Reviews in New Platform
3. Customer reviews account [5-7 days]
• The migration was successful! Review the details of migration and your migration checklist to get your new platform ready to welcome learners.
• You now have seven days before we turn off learner access to your legacy platform.
4. Customer launches to learners [1 day]
Have questions about migrating? Submit a support ticket for further assistance.