If you'd like to share some Microlearning® lessons with someone who doesn't have a Grovo license, we have several lessons available on our public website.
Sexual Harassment Training
- The Small Exclusions That Happen in a Noninclusive Culture
- How to Intervene Against Sexual Harassment When You See It
- Why Sexual Harassment Happens
- How to Talk to Colleagues About Exclusion You Notice
- What Sexual Harassment Really Looks Like
- How Culture Can Prevent Sexual Harassment
- What to Say to the Target of Sexual Harassment
- The Impact of Sexual Harassment
- How to Recognize Sexual Harassment
Unconscious Bias Training
- Why Is It Hard To Talk About Bias?
- What Does Bias Look Like?
- What Is Unconscious Bias?
- The Science of Bias
- What's the Difference Between Bias and Instincts?
- How Do Biases Shape Our Sense of Normal?
- What Types of Bias Exist?
- How Does Unaddressed Bias Impact You, Your Work, and the World?
- Impact of Bias On Decision Making
- How Does Bias Feel?
- What Does It Mean To Address Bias?
- Overcome Your Unconscious Bias
- How Do I Identify My Biases?
- How Do I Examine My Own Bias?
- What Does It Take To Change Our Brains?
- What Does It Take To Change Our Actions?
- Avoid the Pitfalls of Diversity Efforts
- Key Triggers to Search for Unconscious Bias
- How Do I Keep Bias from Influencing My Work?
- Take the Next Step
Diversity & Inclusion
- Avoid Visuals That Are Offensive
- Confront Discrimination Proactively
- Why Your Group's Diversity is an Asset
- Know the Types of Sexual Harassment
- The Big Impacts of Little Actions
- Practice: Find Your Biases
- Unconscious Bias in Leadership Theories
- How Active Listening Promotes Inclusive Leadership
- Navigate Using Gender and Sexuality Terms at Work
- Get Ahead of Potential Discrimination in Hiring
- Eliminate Discrimination in Recruitment
- Simple Actions to Support Transgender Inclusion
- The Myth of "Generational Traits"
- How Can Managers Promote Inclusion on Their Teams?
- Be an Inclusive Leader
- Does My Non-EU Company Need to Be GDPR Compliant?
- Identify Data Security Risks Under GDPR
- Know the Difference Between a Bribe and a Gift
- The Impact of Ethics on Business Success
- Security Risks from Third-Party Apps
- The Effects of Fraud on Business
- Responding to Unethical Behavior
- What Are the Common Workplace Safety Hazards?
- Why Security Matters
- The Risks of Mishandling Data
- How a Diverse and Inclusive Culture Can Prevent Sexual Harassment
- Your Impact in Building an LGBTQ Inclusive Culture
- What Is Phishing?
- Minimize Data Security Risks
- What Is Money Laundering?
- Know Your Response to an Active Shooter
- Why People Don't Prepare for Natural Disasters
- Your Team's Emergency Response Plan
- Prepare for an Earthquake at Work
- Prepare for Hurricanes and Floods at Work
- Stay Safe During Winter Weather and Power Outages
- Build Trust On Your Team As A Leader
- Delegate to Improve Your Team's Performance
- Align Your Teams Beliefs with Your Goals
- When to Consider Termination
- Assess the Psychological Safety of Your Team
- Make a Fair Salary Offer
- What Ethical Leadership Looks Like
- The Observable Behaviors That Make Up Executive Presence
- Rethink Your Idea of Discipline
- Prepare for a New Hire's Arrival
- Get Your Team Involved with Onboarding
- Create a Great First Day for New Hires
Being Better at Work
- Why Is It So Hard To Work At Work?
- End Your Presentation with a Call to Action
- What is the Difference Between Ownership and Accountability
- Use Stories to Engage Your Audience
- Make Your Most Important Point First
- What Great Business Cases Do
- Recognize Where Your Personal Brand is Now
- What Happens in a Behavior-Based Interview
- What Is Work-Life Integration?
- The Power of a Project Plan
- Use Social to Capitalize on Trends
- Set a Clear Goal for Your Meeting
- Get to the Root of a Problem
- Build a Powerful Change Team
- How to Be an Active Bystander
- Avoid Decision Fatigue
- What Is Cultural Intelligence?
- Replace an Unproductive Habit
- Use Private Data Correctly
- Understand Data Breaches
- Practice Resilience by Facing Rejection
- Use Customers' KPIs to Provide Better Service
- What Is a KPI?
Get Your Team Comfortable with Change
- Get People On Board with a Project Change
- Communicate a Change to Your Team
- Involve Your Team in a Change
- Enact the Change Through Small Wins
- Why Change is Here to Stay
- Cope with Change Fatigue
- Thrive Amid Constant Change
- Rethink the Sales Profession
- The Sandler Selling Philosophy
- Building and Sustaining a Sales Relationship
Customer Create Examples