Our team here at Grovo will be in regular communication with you throughout the migration process so you’ll never be left wondering what to do next or where to go for support.
- You’ll receive an email that your in the next wave of migrations one week before you are scheduled to migrate.
- We’ll reach out to remind you the day before your migration starts.
- You’ll be notified when your data is in the process of being tested for quality assurance. (Step 2 of the migration timeline.)
- We’ll update you when your data has been successfully migrated to your new Grovo account. At this time, you will have seven days before learners’ are no longer able to access to the legacy platform. (Step 3 of the migration timeline.)
- Once your data is migrated, you will begin receiving a series of emails to guide your migration and help you get to know the enhanced features and new functionality of your new Grovo platform.
- When you’re ready to launch to learners, you can leverage our email templates to introduce your team to the new platform and start promoting your Microlearning® program.
Have questions about migrating? Submit a support ticket for further assistance.