We’ve created this handy checklist of tasks to guide you through preparing for your migration and launch on the new Grovo platform.
It’s best practice to hold off on moving until you’ve packed up your legacy platform data and materials so they can easily be unpacked in the new Grovo platform.
Check out the list below to see if you're ready to ramp up your migration!
- You’ve cleaned up your user lists and trainings by archiving any users or materials that you don't want on the new platform.
- You’ve reviewed your material and training titles to ensure clear and consistent nomenclature. This is important because material names are featured more prominently in the new Grovo platform as lesson titles.
- You've reviewed your quizzes to make sure there are no more than four answer options for any given question.
- If you have Single Sign-On setup, you've reviewed in your new platform or reached out to us, here, for support.
- You’re excited to take advantage of the feature enhancements in the new Grovo platform. You may have even prepared a list of user attributes (custom or our out-of-the-box) to have ready to update your users.
Once your data is migrated, we encourage you to review or edit some of what has migrated automatically as a final spot check that your newly minted Grovo account is ready to welcome learners.
This is a great opportunity to implement some of the enhanced workflows in the new system that help you update things like groups more easily. For instance, you’re now able to:
- Bulk update Employee ID and user attributes via CSV upload
- Build smart groups that dynamically update based on set user attributes
- Assign roles to focus the permissions of what users can do in Grovo
- Set-and-forget triggered assignments that are automatically assigned to learners their moment of need
Have questions about migrating? Submit a support ticket for further assistance.