Adding a voiceover to your PowerPoint is an easy way to spice up your Grovo training! Here's how:
- Create a short presentation in the Grovo Microlearning® style or break up your lengthy presentation into multiple ﬁles with only a couple slides each. Remember the magic is in the micro!
- A few Animations and Transitions will help engage your learners.
- When you’re ready to narrate, click on Slide Show in the menu bar and then on Record Slide Show. Once your presentation opens full screen, the microphone is on and you are recording.
- Pressing the right arrow on your keyboard will move you through your effects and slides.
- Pro tip: PowerPoint saves a separate audio ﬁle for each slide, so ﬁnish your thought for each slide about one second or so before moving to the next slide.
- Once you’re done, full-screen mode will close. You will then see gray speaker images in the lower right corner of each page of the presentation. Don’t delete them. Those are your audio ﬁles. However, you will want to drag them off the slide so they don’t appear in the video.
- To preview your work, click on Slide Show in the menu bar and then on Play from Start.
- Save in .pptx format ﬁrst, then Export as a .MP4 file.
Save as a .pptx
Export as an .MP4
- Upload the .MP4 ﬁle to a Video card in Lesson Create.