Have you ever noticed that people come in and out of your life when you least expect it? We sure have and that’s why we designed Grovo’s user management to be flexible and easy to update!
Reactivate a user using the Deactivated Users table
Admins with permissions to edit users & groups can view deactivated users and easily reactivate them directly from the table using the Action > 'Reactivate' button.
How to reactivate a user via CSV upload
The CSV upload requires an Employee ID to reactivate users. If you're unsure of the users' original Employee ID, you can bulk update Employee ID via CSV or submit a support ticket and we will assist you in locating it!
- Download your CSV template from the Users section.
- All of your attribute row headers (including your custom attributes) will be provided for you in the CSV
- Add the user information
- Make sure the Employee ID and attributes are the same as they were before deactivation. This will ensure they repopulate into the appropriate groups.
- Upload the CSV file.
- If needed, reset the passwords
- Save your changes - and they’re back!
- When you reactivate an archived user their training history along with any outstanding assignments will be restored.