Tracks are a great way to bundle related content together. Think of a track as a textbook and lessons as the chapters. Creating tracks also makes it even easier to create and send campaigns to your learners.
To create a Track:
- Click on Create > Track from the left navigation panel
- Click on 'CREATE TRACK' in the upper right-hand corner
- Add a title and an image
- You'll need to do this in order to save your track
- Optional steps
- Add a description. This will appear under the track's header in the Library.
- Tags: This is a way to organize tracks with similar content. Tags can be created and managed by admins and applied to content by Admins and Creators.
- Click on “Add Lessons”
- The pop-up allows to you either search for or scroll to find lessons
- Click on the title card to select a lesson
- To rearrange your lessons
- Hover over the right side of the lesson you want to move
- Click on the three vertical bars and drag the lesson to where you would like it to appear