Once you've built or collected some excellent Microlearning®, it's time to pass it out to the class. Head into the campaigns section to send out an assignment to your learners.
Just follow these simple steps:
- Create a Campaign
- Click Campaign from the left nav
- Click “Create Campaign” in the top right
- Enter a title and description
- Click on the “Add Lesson” or “Add Tracks” to add content to your campaign
- Plan Your Assignment
- Assignment start date: Must be the current date, but you’ll be able to schedule out soon
- Pick a due date (this is done by planning a campaign duration)
- Select users or groups to assign
- Name the Stakes
- Is this a graded assignment?
- What is the minimum passing score?
- How many attempts can your learners take?
Click Save and Plan to send it to your team!