Templates allow you to use the lesson formats developed by Grovo's Instructional Design team, giving you the ability to apply our Microlearning® methodology to your content as easily as possible. Once you begin working on a template, you can edit the lesson to your heart's desire.
Articles in this section
- How do I add voice-over to a lesson?
- How do I create co-branded lessons?
- How do I create content?
- How do I create a lesson?
- What are templates?
- How do I customize a Grovo lesson?
- How do I create a track?
- What file formats are compatible in a lesson?
- What images sizes look best in the Create tool?
- What are ideal video settings?